Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Out of Jail!

I'm free! The Google robots decided that I am not SPAM (I'm at least bologna) and they unlocked my blog. Thanks bots! So, the past three days....
I had an incredible weekend at Mindy's house up on the Ridge, making art, drinking her rose', talking, eating, drinking her rose', and just being me. It was so nice not to be responsible for anyone but myself for a bit.

I made two new friends, too, and that is always joyous! Thanks ladies for your time and creative inspiration. I love embossing!

I'm off to finish up teaching for the year. My 4 and 5 year olds are out of control this week, they know the end is near. I will breathe much easier when I see them walk at graduation! I am really proud of them and it is infinitely fulfilling to be a part of a child's life and get to watch them grow and learn for 9 months.

But boy am I going to love just having 2 jobs! :)
I'm out for now.

1 comment:

Madeline Rains said...

Shanna, I loved getting to know you and am looking forward to lots of blog posts. Your profile picture (which is a profile) is beautiful! HA! It really captures you. Thanks for giving me so much artistic inspiration this weekend.