Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh yeah, uh huh, school's out, get your summer on

We don't have to get up at 6am and start washingdressingeatingbrushinglookingpackingleaving anymore! Emma got on the bus at 6:55, Jack, Julianna, and Melanie got on the bus at 8am, and Andrew and I had to be at preschool by 8:15, ready to teach.

My kids graduated last night, I'll post pics later. I was a little teary, but glad it was over. I get to be the art cart lady at the school next year, so I'm not totally gone.

Whew! It has been a raucous year. I am so glad to have two months of low energy living. We are not doing any team sports or individual lessons of any sort.

Today we are going to visit Julie, Chris' sister, and her hubby Kirk in Knoxville. They just moved into a new house and we're warming it today.
Pics later, have a happy day!

No comments: