Thursday, June 5, 2008

Six Degrees

Remember that movie Six Degrees of Separation? It has always stayed with me and my theory of the universe. Today I was on the table getting a massage from Emily when I tell her about another friend who has a mother in law who is a healing woman from Belgium. Emily stops and says "you're kidding, what's her name?" Madeline. "I grew up with Madeline, I was in her wedding." We're in Woodstock. I met Madeline at a party at Mindy's house near Chattanooga, and Madeline lives outside of my hometown, Rutledge. Damn, it's a small world!

Stuff like that makes me feel safe. Someone Else has got this all organized for me, I just have to plug in and hang on!

My back still hurts and I'm going to lay down. (Emily's great but this time I've really done it)As soon as I get batteries in my camera I'm going to upload some photos. After my nap.

1 comment:

Madeline Rains said...

That is so exciting! It makes my unrealistic, filled with eerie connections like this book I'm writing more realistic after all. I am so glad that you got me back to your blog too as I love all of your posts, now that I am caught up, and will not miss one more.

Emily!!! I love that girl (she is still the girl from The Lost Colony to me) and would love to talk to her. Please tell her to email me.I don't have any of her info. I messed up my back after the weekend at Mindy's (due to the drive I think) and got a great massage from the guy down the street and am still in pain as well. Not like you though. I am sorry. Guess we should have milked the cow. ; )